If you are planning a road trip with your friends or family then no doubt you are looking for ways to keep yourselves entertained during the journey. Amongst various travel games, road trip trivia, has got to be one of the best. Here are 20 road trip trivia questions to get you started. They have been divided into 4 sections each with 5 questions each separated by a photo so, if you want you can take it it turns asking each other questions and then passing the phone along and seeing who can answer the most questions correctly. Good luck
Road trip trivia questions 1-5
1.What is the longest river in the UK?
2. When was the first motorway opened?
December 5th 1958
3. What is the name of the highest mountain in the UK?
4. Which is the longest motorway?
5. What is the highest waterfall in the UK?
Eas a’ Chual Aluinn
Road Trip Trivia Questions 6-10
6. What is the longest bridge in the UK?
The Humber Bridge
7. What is the longest, non motorway, road in the UK?
8. Which motorway connects Blackpool to the M6?
9. What is the shortest river in the UK?
10. From which motorway can you see The Angel of the North?
Road Trip Trivia Questions 11-15
11. How many toll roads are there in the UK?
12. How long is the river Thames?
13. Where was the first international airport in the UK?
14. Where was the first UK train station?
15. Name the three highest mountains used for the three peaks challenge
Ben Nevis, Scaffel Pike and Snowdon
Road Trip Trivia Questions 16-20
16. Where is the longest beach in the UK?
Dorset (Chesil beach)
17. When were traffic lights first introduced in the UK?
December 10th 1868
18. What is the newest motorway in the UK?
19. When were cats eyes first used?
20. When did the first international airport in the UK open?
I hope you didn’t find them to difficult!