Christmas is the season to be totally extra and that means if you’re planning on making cocktails they should be all singing all dancing cocktails which is why you need to grab yourself some Mixologist’s Garden. These little pouches of freeze dried fruit will transform your standard cocktail to one that not just looks and tastes incredible but will have your guests talking about them for ever after. Plus they only cost £2.75 per 10g bag and are available in 5 flavours
- Zingy Lemons
- Blushing Blueberries
- Sweet Strawberries
- Exquisite Raspberries
- Zesty Limes
You can use the Mixologist’s Garden to liven up any cocktail (or mocktail) but a firm festive favourite has got to be the Frosted Cosmo and here’s how to do it.
- 40ml Vodka
- 20ml Cointreau
- 40ml Cranberry Juice
- 20ml Pink Grapefruit Juice
- 3 Mixologist’s Garden Lime Slices
- 3 Mixologist’s Garden Whole Raspberries
- 3 Mixologist’s Garden Whole Blueberries
- 1/2 tsp Caster Sugar
- Large Scoop of Ice
How to make the Frosted Cosmo
- Pre chill your glasses
- Wet the rim of the glasses with juice or water and then roll them in sugar and crushed lime slices
- Add all the liquid ingredients and half the Mixologist’s Garden fruit to a cocktail shaker and give it a good shake.
- Pour via a strainer to your pretty glasses
- Add the remaining dried fruit to garnish
- Sit back, enjoy and then dance the night away.
You may also like