Although you may not be spending your Christmas day with friends, picking out the ideal friends Christmas card allows you to get creative and ensure that you wish your friends a Merry Christmas the best way! But don’t fall into the trap of buying generic Christmas cards. Instead, visit the link on Boomf’s website and stand back and watch the smiles on your friends’ faces appear when they open the envelope.
How to Choose the Best Friends Christmas Card
The best way to approach this dilemma is to consider the different personality traits each of your friends possesses. For example, you may have a friend who truly treasures Christmas and who counts down the days until Christmas from 1 January! Or, you may have a friend who is nothing but jokes and laughs all year round. It would probably be best to go for a humorous friends Christmas card for them. Below are three tips on how to choose the ideal friends Christmas card.
● Don’t rush the process. Take time to think about each friend individually.
● Think of their unique personality traits.
● Choose a friends Christmas card that expresses their unique personality to a tee.
● You may even try to look for a themed design that symbolises a fond memory you have with them.
What to Write In the Ideal Friends Christmas Card
Sentimental Friends Christmas Cards
1. Wishing you a joyous Christmas and a prosperous New Year.
2. May the peace and joy of Christmas be with you today and throughout the New Year.
3. From our home to yours, we wish you a Merry Christmas and a happy holiday season!
Humorous and Witty Friends Christmas Card
1. Christmas gift distribution by Santa Claus will be halted this year because you told him to be nicer to me than before. He is in a bit of shock. Merry Christmas to my arrogant buddy.
2. Old friends are like old wine, which gets better with time. And, of course, the taste of friendship remains intact. This Christmas, I remind you that you owe me a treat like every year. Merry Christmas.
3. Happy holidays! May your egg nog contain enough rum to get you through the Christmas season!
Celebrate Christmas with your friends who have been through thick and thin with you; gift them each with a unique friends Christmas card.